Monday, April 04, 2005

Sparkly Purgerama!

This afternoon, my entire make up collection was re-assessed for features and colouring suitability, for non-duplication and for fitness-for-human-contact. There will be pictures to follow, technology willing and the creek don't rise, but the result was far more ruthless than any rational being would have dared suggest beforehand. And the personal and emotional cost of the exercise was both higher and of greater cathartic value than could have been expected either. I'm indebted to my sparkly facilitator for her assistance, but for the time being, there's a shoebox full of somewhat unsuitable and/or past its best sparkliness sat a long way away from me, and with an inexorable appointment with a bin. Before being stashed to await the bin, the (standard cardboard) shoebox and contents were weighed at one pound and ten ounces. That's a hell of a lot of sparkly life history in one place, and it's plenty ripe for the bin. And I'm very pleased to find that I am ready for it to be ripe for the bin. Now, if I only I could have had those shoes that were in the shoebox as well as the increased shelfspace, and the increased room for future sparkly shopping!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Shouts "Go Uber, go Uber" and other rather American encouragements. :o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_