Sunday, July 06, 2008

Journey's End

Well, it's very interesting that despite the apparent lack of interest in or widespread knowledge of Journey, without a hit single anywhere near here in quite some time, this blog and the last two posts in particular have produced a lot more traffic than I normally get. On an entirely different journey note, it's sunday evening and I've just had a couple of fried egg sandwiches. By my calculation that's the first hot food I've had since wednesday evening, so the next time I'm complaining about my less than perfect healthy eating habits after I've been to a few gigs close together, it's a matter of record that I really have nobody else to blame. Saying that, after three gigs, two goes of going to bed at gone three, seven hundred odd miles of motorways, and umpteen cups of tea, I do feel pretty good for it. Rock!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_