Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Journey (Coda)

Further after the event, I'm stunned to find that Arnel Pineda is older than me, and that he is less than two years younger than JSS. So now I'm also impressed with how young he appears, and wondering precisely what the verdict on the summer US tour with Heart is going to be. But I love the comment from the guy in the Manchester Evening News who made the comparison with a certain lager maker's adverts, and the idea that if they don't make karaoke bars but if they did... That setlist in full, I think in the right order but if not then it's pretty close. Never Walk Away Separate Ways Only The Young Stone In Love Ask The Lonely Keep On Running (Deen) Whos Crying Now Lights After All These Years Mother Father (Deen) Open Arms Wheel In The Sky Edge Of The Blade Faithfully Dont Stop Believing Escape Any Way You Want It

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_