Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Back To The Future

Funny how those little things come back to bite you from time to time.

I'm on notice that I'm expecting to have a conversation in the next 24
hours or so about something or other that's most unlikely to be good
news all round. And because of where whatever it is is coming from, it
almost inevitably opens up a whole can of worms that I'm perfectly
happy leaving canned. Speculating about exactly what's coming is
tempting though, as there's a rather limited number of possibilities.

Part of me is mildly amused to find that that little vulnerability is
still there, and part of me is responding to the advance warning with
an increased readiness for conflict with everyone around me, so I'll
be happy when I can get on with dealing with whatever the news turns
out to be.

Of course, it may all be about someone else and not about me at all,
but it's healthy enough to be prepared, just in case it is.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_