Saturday, February 09, 2008

All In Red*

All accessorised in red, I should say. Typing while drunk is always an interesting proposition. Tonight I have taken one of my new-at-xmas dresses out to the cinema, though I'm now sufficently distant foirm sobriety that this post may prove to be a litltre bit of a challenge. It's partly a joke on myself that Sean Young's character Rachel in Blade Runner is merely a construct of a woman and not the real thing, even if she looks vaguely like one. Needing to get out early, I started doing my make up not long after kick off time, and that's 3pm BST/GMT on a saturday not Jakarta time nor Los Angeles time, no matter what the Prem League propose to do to wring a further few quid profit out of the world, I haev had a lovely saturday evening out and in, and this is my dress, and the shoes, top and new handbag in variants of red. * It Bites - All In Red, from the Eat Me In St Louis album, 1989
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_