Friday, October 26, 2007

Touch Of Klass

The brief change in routine was just starting to get to me, so it's as well that today was the first day of back to normal-ish. On the other hand, the predicted money "saved" has now disappeared into various tills. I had been planning on something else entirely, but as is frequently the case, what websites claim to offer and what the racks actually have can differ. Which meant that lunchtime spending was limited to enjoying the dubious irony of someone with a mortgage and a pension plan buying an album of Crass songs, prompted entirely by this review, not that I'm in any way suggestible. Not being suggestible I then took my search for shopping out in the car for a couple of hours, and again came up against the same website <> in stock issue. And having drawn another blank headed somewhere a little closer to home to find I couldn't find what I'd hoped to find there either. However something else did catch my eye, and I found what I needed to make it work, albeit in a slightly different way to how Myleene models it! * Just nobody draw too much attention to the email I've had this evening to return for a refund my ticket for a gig which has now been cancelled. That's definitely being re-absorbed into the fuel budget. * asked nicely I might just email a link of what that looks like

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_