Sunday, September 16, 2007

Two Worlds Collide

It's a refreshing change to be home from a gig without hours of driving being necessary. Metal done solo acoustic is something that it would be easy to get wrong. especially when your stock in trade is big swooping, almost operatic vocals. Blaze Bayley's got more front than Chesil Beach, and more cheesy lines than a Butlin's redcoat - add those to a fistful of tunes and you get a quality night's entertainment. Which would be plenty enough fun on its own, so it was a huge surprise to run into two people that I certainly wouldn't have expected to see there. Seems I'm not the only one to keep my own counsel, though I'm assured it's more my faulty radar that means I didn't spot the rocker in someone! Having been an internet news story in my own right in the last week, albeit as a minor result of the way some websites aggregate and compile info about what else is going on on the web, I'm now amused to death to find myself featured in another story that is actually reported as news, of the local interest variety. But the funniest thing is how the bit that is claimed to be me actually isn't me at all.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_