Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ooh La La!

Just in case anyone was wondering, this is what 5kg of chocolate looks like. It's another thing to like about the continent, you get a better class of checkout staff reaction - when I was buying the bulk of this, I was offered the entirely sensible suggestion that I might wish to consider a little moderation in my chocolate consumption. Given that this will be my lot till next easter probably, I'm not too worried just yet, though I guess I have now clarified exactly how I'm open to bribery and corruption!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I'm more the 70% cocoa content type. In fact my doc recently recommended that I eat a square of dark choc after lunch. Combined with hubby being advised to drink a glass of red daily for his heart, check out staff aren't the only ones that do a better job over here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_