Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rock Of Ages

With Blackmore and the apparently ageless Plant in close sequence, I'm looking forward to seeing someone nearer my own age later this month. But in the meantime, I've got a bit more of the old folks to plough through first. At a time when he's getting a star on the pavement walk of fame in his home town, well there can't be many better occasions to see one of the miracles of British music. I had a ticket for a gig just before he demonstrated his poor quad bike handling skills, so lets hope this time nothing like that gets in the way. And no, I'm not the doll type at all, but this was a gift from a good friend a few years back, and a bit of appropriate visual content does no harm. And in this case perhaps showcases the skills of certain people to exploit the merchandising potential wherever possible!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_