Thursday, July 19, 2007

Miracle!

Much as I would love to leave the picture of my lovely new shoes there to keep looking at, time moves on and here's a picture of something I'm almost as fond of instead. This is the last remaining (until shortly after the photo was taken) souvenir of my last trip away. There's no major drama in its demise as I'm shortly to be in a suitable place to stock up again. When I say I'm fond of the stuff, that doesn't quite give as full a picture as when I say that I brought back multiple kilos, such that I still had some left a full six weeks later. It follows then that it's most unlikely and yet it genuinely happened that today I've been for a regular check-up with my dentist, who has given me a clean bill of dental health, with no need for any work before my next check-up in another six months. And how better to celebrate this unlikely event than with a quiet night in with gin? Cheers!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_