Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Scary Monsters And Super Creeps

For reasons best to known to somebody somewhere, it has been decreed
that it's high time we had photo-id issued by the owners of the
building we work in. This is how I've just come to have my picture
taken with my best sort of expressionless expression as is currently
de rigeur for those sort of shots. Scary monsters indeed.

Knowing this was in the pipeline, it will remain a source of private
amusement and entertainment for the duration of this id card that I'm
wearing half the contents of my travelling make up bag in the picture.

I should try to remember next time I fly out of Stansted that I need
to think slightly differently about what I'm shopping for - and
particularly that it's the MAC concession that appears to have a full
range of products and colours where my favourite brand has a far more
limited selection. That said I did pick up the collection of miniature
perfumes that I couldn't find around Christmas time, and given how
infrequently I use perfume that'll keep me going for years. And
despite turning up with a thoroughly researched but ultimately useless
list of shades/products I still picked up my new favourite neutral
lipstick, which is indeed the one I'm wearing right now and in that id
card pic.

Even if making the decision on the spot about precisely which shade to
get did delay me till the last call for my flight, some things are
worth taking the time over to get right.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_