Sunday, January 21, 2007

Just What I Needed

After too many weekends of domestic messing about, today I managed to fit some planned but urgent bike maintenance in around a short ride that I knew a few people were aiming to do today. It's not exactly the sort of thing that this bike is built for, and smooth, slick tyres don't give much grip in a couple of inches of gloopy mud. There was the odd interesting moment, especially as I haven't ridden terrain this rough for a while, but I was pleased to find those particular skills come back very rapidly. It was a decent test ride for the work I'd done on the bike, that's for sure! And now I just learned how to make a thumbnail link to a full size picture too - just click the picture below for a bigger view. If you can't see the picture, it's on flickr too.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_