Thursday, December 28, 2006

Good Times, Bad Times

Until about this time yesterday, I was just about reaching a splendidly chilled out state of having caught up on some sleep, and done very little beyond making some progress on the long term tidying front. I watched 101 Dalmatians which I'm fairly sure I've never seen and was reminded just how much I miss my dog, and then I watched the latter part of Back To The Future and found that these days it comes with striking levels of pathos with all the lines about the unknowability of what may come in the years ahead when watched with the knowledge of Michael J Fox's future Parkinson's. So I was very much in a counting my blessings state of mind. And that hasn't completely disappeared, even after a bout of food poisoning that has seen me lose five or six pounds in fifteen hours, and a host of related exciting moments, for which you probably don't need to hear the details. It looks like I'll be toasting the start of another year in rehydration salts, but worse things happen, and I hope you find plenty to look forward to in the new year.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_