Saturday, December 09, 2006

All Dressed Up And I'm In My Prime

This evening I have been to see My Life Story again - no big deal except that for the first time I have been out out as a girl to see band. Which is a big deal, for me, anyway. It's been something I have been hoping to do for some time, and since this is the closest I am going to get to a Christmas party or any other expressions of seasonal festivity, I'm pleased to report my having a) spent three quarters of an hour on the bus, b) walked from London Bridge to Tottenham Court Road, c) come back on the Tube and d) been to the bar, no less, all things I have not done en femme before, and which I have very much enjoyed. It's been a good evening, and my consumption of alcohol limits my further posting. Wahey!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_