Saturday, November 25, 2006

What Am I Wearing?

It's been a little while since my last drunken post in this vein, so I'm going to stick to a list before the white wine completely interrupts my typing ability. * nail varnish in Dior shade 580 * Boots No7 Intelligent Foundation in Light * MAC eyebrow pencil in Fling * MAC eyeshadow in Grain and All That Glitters * Boots No7 blusher in Passionate Pink * Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara in Jet Brown (yes, I know!) * Boots No7 Sheer Temptation lipstick in Attract * all packed away in my handbag which is very nearly the same colour as my nails * raspberry/glitter coloured top * black/glitter tie front cardigan * dusky pink knee length skirt * knee high black boots It occurs to me to mention what difference it makes to post about this - as with having make up and clothes around the house as a matter of course, it matters in that it makes it all a real thing that occurs in the real world rather than some guilty, hidden secret which must be locked back in its box at the earliest opportunity. And for that alone, I'm grateful to be able to share this with anyone who happens along - I have got quite a bit done today, and I figure an evening of self-indulgence is well earned!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_