Friday, November 24, 2006

Taking Back Floor Day

For me, holiday allowance from work is generally used to ram as much into the time as possible, often in half days to drive across the country to see some band, or some other activity-focused pursuit. This summer I didn't go away anywhere for more than a few days, so I have a little more holiday to play with than I otherwise might. And that's how I've come to have a three day weekend for the sake of nothing more than being around the house and taking care of some domestic business that's remained undone for far too long. So far I have caught up on a couple of extra hours of much-needed sleep, taken my dead computer monitor to the tip, done some shopping and made significant progress working on two different bikes. Until the work on both bikes is complete and they are re-assembled, it's not going to look like I've got very far, but it's definitely a start.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_