Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Key's The Timing

In an uncharacteristic bout of decisiveness, I've gone from being very fond of my digital camera to having partially dismantled my newly unco-operative digital camera, to having given up on repairing the impossible to repair, to a swift bout of research and having ordered my replacement camera. Sometimes my speed of movement surprises me, and this is very much a case in point, though it's just as much a sign of how accustomed to the convenience of a digital camera I have become. And of course I really do need to have a replacement just in time for the clocks changing and my commuting being done in the hours of darkness!
Comments:
It's probably better to think about things prior to doing them though which, as you admit, is your usual choice of behaviour. Better that than to be like me - impulsive and too quick to leap into action.

Glad you got it sorted out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_