Monday, September 25, 2006

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

Once again I find myself still sat here, in this case starting the week having moved from the genius of Robbie Coltrane on The South Bank Show to the rock-comedy genius of The Comic Strip Presents... More Bad News, but somehow having not moved on to bed. And having never seen More Bad News in full, there's only one way this is going to go. But you know, there's always next weekend or an early night tomorrow to catch up on some more sleep. And it's not like I've worked that hard this weekend, I've finished reading my latest book, messed about with two different bikes, caught up on some shopping and some more digital photo housekeeping, and wasted a lot of time queued in traffic, but that's a whole other rant. But in any case, the restorative powers of watching rubbish on the telly are practically as good as sleeping!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_