Sunday, September 17, 2006

Housekeeping, Mousekeeping

As threatened previously, I finally got around to upgrading my flickr account so I've done a bit of housekeeping there, and I'll add some more pictures soon. And with the addition of another hard drive, I'm well overdue for some serious file housekeeping - and more importantly, back-up taking. There's only so long you can trust technology to last, and while it would be a major pain to have to re-rip all my CDs, that is at least within the realms of the possible. But all the digital photos I have on here are not so easily replaced, and it would be nobody's fault but my own if I could do something about it, and didn't. In the meantime, I've had a rare weekend of going no further than a few miles from my house, which means I've packed a load of stuff away and rediscovered my kitchen floor which was hiding underneath. I've been through a small backlog of junk mail and bills, I've brought my accounts up to date, I've bodged a way of re-attaching my favourite back light to my bike for the forthcoming darker evenings, and I've even had a clay mask drag some of the gunk out of my face. And on top of that I managed to do a couple of hours reading to finish my book, which is something I haven't done in quite some time. Now, if I could just stop spilling glasses over things, I might get on with clearing out a bit more of this clutter. But in any case, I've made a decent start - the trick will be to resume before the same quantity of stuff to do builds up again.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_