Monday, September 04, 2006

Back To Work (And No Worse For That)

A week off at the end of August makes returning to work early in September seem an awful lot like returning to school. Having done some work on my bike to tune up the brakes, and started looking forward to how soon I will need to add my best front light for the completely unlit sections of my commute, it's time to make the most of the last of the daylight in the evenings and the late summer temperatures that mean I don't need to completely wrap myself up just yet. For now the heating's staying off!
Comments:
Don't laugh, you Serious Biker. I'm thinking of buying a trike (no balance, you see)
 
Nothing whatsoever wrong with riding a trike, if that's what you're comfortable with.

Good luck with it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_