Saturday, August 26, 2006

Race Against Time

It speaks for itself that two out of the last four evenings have seen me falling asleep shortly after getting in. For the first time in a number of years I've not gone away for a week or two - in the absence of especially appealing options, I chose instead to split my holiday time around various things that haven't taken me quite so far from home, like certain music festivals for example. It's largely down to these efforts at fitting stuff around my normal working life that mean I'm a little behind on things like this blog and flickr, which I haven't updated for a bit as I'm waiting till I have the time to upgrade to the pro account and start to organise my pictures properly. That's not about to change immediately as I'm not going to be around for much of this week, but normal service will be resumed shortly, as the September evenings start to draw in and my summer commitments are fulfilled. I hope you've had a good summer too!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_