Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Home Front

It's a distinct rarity for me to have spent the weekend within the postcode where I live. On the upside I did some work in my garden, did a load of stuff on the computer, filled several binbags of stuff that I should have thrown away ages ago, and even got to grips with organising my clothes to the point where I found the floor of my bedroom underneath everything. In between that and some uneven amounts of sleep, it's left me almost as exhausted as a normal weekend of driving too far! In other news, the fact there's an ongoing conversation about shoes elsewhere is nearly enough for me to claim I have a good reason for the introduction of this gratuitous shoe picture - at the time I got them, I never thought I would like these as much as it turns out I do, but I've worn them a lot this summer.
Comments:
Pretty shoes, and equally pretty feet.

*goes off and hides her birkenstock wearing hobbit feet*
 
Nice of you to say so - thank you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_