Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Good Times, Bad Times

I'm sure that when people sneer about blogs being tedious online diaries of stuff that nobody wants to read about, this is exactly the sort of post they mean. Today is the second day since I appear to have lost my watch. No big deal, it's not valuable in either sentimental or financial terms, but I'm surprised how much at a loss I feel without it, just because I'm used to it. Even with clocks everywhere I look. On the plus side, my house is becoming tidier by the hour and if it doesn't turn up by the weekend I'll be living in something approaching show home levels of tidyness by then. And if this is really all I have to occupy my mind, that's a sign life is pretty good in general. *UPDATE Guess what turned up down the back of the sofa? Sometimes starting to give up on something is a really good way to make it happen. And to do so before I got as far as going through my bins suggests my timing isn't too bad after all!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_