Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh, In Another World, And Yes In This One Too

Even the casual observer may have noticed that pictures of me on here are a rare event. Sure there's the odd shot of an eye or a couple of fingernails, but I've put a lot of time and no little effort into protecting my anonymity or at least pulling back the curtain to limited degrees that pushes me no further than I'm comfortable with. Equally I'm not rushing to become a poster child for any particular cause, nor willing to limit myself to just the one subject.

But the time is right, for a number of reasons that don't matter to the point of being worth telling, and something's sort of changed. Suffice to say that stuff doesn't happen entirely in isolation, and I've had some help along the way, which is much appreciated.

Despite the frustrating elements of its arrival, and hard as it is to get a decent shot of oneself in a mirror, I'm really quite pleased with this shot of my new dress and my new bag.


Comments:
Lovely picture, Uber. Legs to die for.
 
Thanks very much - I'm very happy with my new dress :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_