Saturday, July 01, 2006

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Well, sort of. Ten minutes after the delivery window ended, I phoned to ask what was going on, and got an apology and not much by way of explanation beyond an offer to attempt delivery on monday or tuesday. Given that the object of the exercise is to avoid my neighbours taking receipt of my new dress, I wasn't entirely impressed. Then five minutes later, a van pulled up outside. While the national football team was contriving to fail yet again and the delivery man had been failing to turn up, I'd been unable to start on my make up or preparations for going out, and so it was that my putative trip to the theatre got written off. So be it, it's really not the end of the world, and the going would have been far more important than the seeing. There will be another time. In the meantime - yes, I'm sure you may be able to tell where it's from - I'm pleased to say that colour confusion notwithstanding, I'm happy enough with my new dress and very happy with the lovely bag.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_