Saturday, July 29, 2006

Girl About Town

It's been a long day, and it's not over yet, and nor is my drinking so now is a good time to put finger to keyboard. Having started getting ready some time around noon, I've had a very relaxing day of doing my make up and three hours of breaking my lifetime duck on drinking cocktails, and of course being stared at in public for striking a noticeable profile with a bright peroxide bob, and standing at the better part of six foot three in my lovely new dress and favourite heels. But that's the benefit of going out in a big city that's not the one I live in. It's not long ago that the prospect of going out in daylight, never mind in a public place thronging with tourists would have been unthinkable without battalions of people providing moral support. But I've done my best with the hair removal cream and all the make up you can see in the picture below, I'm happy with the way I feel about how I look and I've had a lovely time. Which is good enough for me.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_