Tuesday, June 20, 2006

In The Pink

At the moment I'm having a particularly painted fingers period, and here are the two shades I'm wearing most. In this picture my nails are done with the pinker colour of the two, though I think I may just be more fond of the other shade. Funny how two distinctly different shades in their bottles can both look a suitably natural kind of shiny rather than bright enough that I'd be uncomfortable with them for normal daily wear. Update: now here's something about the difference between artificial light and daylight; in the harsh light of day it turns out they are just a little bit pinker than I thought last night - see below. And after at least one 'interesting' reaction today that I can happily live without, I'm happy to call that a lesson learned!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_