Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm So Excited... And I Just Can't Hide It

Well, let's not get carried away just yet. But barring mishaps, friday and saturday nights will see me doing one thing that it never occurred to me would happen, and more importantly something I always hoped for but never dreamed I'd get to do. Saturday should see me back in a great big field I last visited fifteen years ago, watching a band I have previously (and in all seriousness) threatened to cross the atlantic to see, so likely was the chance of getting to see them here. I've seen the guitarist play in two different side project bands, one great and one less so, but this is the real thing and it feels like all my birthdays and christmases come at once to think the day is finally approaching.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_