Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Signal/Noise

Changes in routine seem to be beneficial - certainly having that little bit more time in the mornings has seen an improvement, and not ending up buying yet more cakes at lunchtimes due to not being quite so close to the temptations of the baker's is working for me. Today I even made my own sandwiches! This new routine is not going to be possible for much longer, so the question will be whether I can get up earlier and live a little wiser. The lack of late night driving exploits for a few weeks makes a difference as I'm not feeding off the passenger seat, and having this little bit more time to myself means I can try and concentrate on those positive changes. Sometimes it's hard to see things because other things get in the way, and the signal is lost in the background noise - that's my thought for today. And for tomorrow too.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_