Sunday, May 07, 2006

Season's End

In the space of a week I've gone from being able to see a good mile beyond the end of my garden to looking at a screen of greenery within yards of my windows, I've started wearing shorts again and my team's football season has drawn to a satisfactory and exciting close. This ought to be the start of an easy couple of months, once the next week or two are out of the way. That said, I've a bike to rebuild, a house to clear out and a fridge to defrost just as soon as I've emptied it. In the spirit of the season theme, I've gone for what I hope is a slightly less cluttered revamp here. But there's really no rush to get everything done, so in the meantime here's a couple of colourful seasonal scenes from my recent travels.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_