Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Locked In The Circuitry

This evening I have for the first time scanned my own shopping in the supermarket - welcome to the technological age me! And while I've got the Pointer Sisters' Automatic in mind, I should also note the passing of June Pointer a few weeks back. Seems a fairly predictable sad story, but all the same the sisters' hit singles, and I'm So Excited in particular, resonate strongly for me of a certain place in time. I also wanted to comment on the specific vagueness of my last couple of posts - there is a very good reason why I can't go into detail here at the moment, even if I wanted to, but it's safe to say I'm doing something new to me and it's taken over a large amount of my life, as it rightly should. Frustrating as I find it that I can't really work things through except internally, it won't be forever and normal service will be resumed soon enough.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_