Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes

One of the positive things about the couple of weeks where I wasn't at work was getting in the habit of having something to eat every morning. Now that I'm edging back into sleep deficit again, today is the first day where I didn't eat anything before getting on my bike. It's only twenty-odd minutes of riding, but I'm noticing it makes a bigger difference than I thought. Lesson learned!

The ongoing theme of the moment appears to be technological difficulties; from apparently becoming unable to operate a video recorder to leaving my mobile phone at home and feeling mildly disorientated without it even though I don't actually use it from one day to the next, to a succession of error messages as various parts of my home computer go into failure mode. At times like this I'm glad I don't work in air traffic control or anything else responsible.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_