Saturday, May 20, 2006

And Back To Normal

Slipping back into the working routine was easily enough, but having got used to having that little bit more time in the morning I'm hoping to stick with having breakfast more often than I don't, instead of the other way around. We'll see. Meanwhile I know I'm back to normal living, having seen a great gig; Justin Sullivan has all the wild-eyed charisma required of some sort of cult leader, and the New Model Army catalogue is a mixture of defiance against authority wielded harshly, and individual and personal responsibility - for me that's nothing but the cult of humanity. And they did Stupid Questions, which is definitely my favourite NMA song, and one I don't believe I've seen done live before so it was with a very broad smile I was running in the rain back to my car.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_