Sunday, April 16, 2006

Circle Back Home

So here I am again, slightly more sunkissed, and substantially wiser. I've had the chance to get to grips with my digital camera in far greater detail, and learned not to attempt to operate it when sleep-lagged; that's how editing the pictures to free up a few more mb of space can go horribly wrong when the Erase All command is pressed when only one picture is supposed be being removed. Fortunately I had the presence of mind to open the battery compartment as soon as I realised what was happening - I lost forty or fifty very good shots, but I was duplicating most of them on slide at the time, and while the stuff I've lost is a pain, I can get back to where they were taken and reproduce them next time around. So I got away with it, just about. And in the meantime, I have plenty of shots to crop and upload but here's someone else I spotted enjoying the sunshine while I was away.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_