Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday Night Special

It's been a short while since I last drink-posted, but by this point I am rather less than concerned about that. It's also quite some time since my legs were this smoothly hair-free, but they feel great. What is actually going to happen in the next week is anyone's guess, but what is certain is that I shall be on my travels and getting around the country, so if you are around Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire or between there and Manchester (or indeed between Manchester and the M50) in the middle of the forthcoming week, I'm probably going to be passing by. I've got a few people to go and see on the way, but there's always room on my list... The length of time this post has already taken suggests I should not think about extending it much!
Comments:
You know, I'm sure that might possibly means something to someone somewhere, but right now I'm struggling to give a flying one about just how 'gnarly' my blog is. All the same, thanks for your comment!
 
Can't say I've ever thought your blog was gnarly. But then I don't think I've ever thought that anything except old trees, and possibly very old, ugly old women are gnarly!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_