Thursday, February 02, 2006

Taking Stock

I've taken the advantage of being off sick to spend some of this afternoon on my frequently threatened but rarely attempted plan of going through all of my clothes and finding out exactly what I've got. What you see below is a poorly lit picture of most of my t-shirts, though crucially with a standard size mug for scale. That pile comprises the better part of eighty band t-shirts and twenty t-shirts either representing my football team or sporting events I've participated in. That's not such a surprise as I knew I had roughly that many, but what's less expected is just how many that looks like when you put them all together!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Ha ha. The joys (or perils) of living alone. I have made him start chucking out the t-shirts so they stay around the 50 mark.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_