Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Key's The Timing

The difference that timing can make is prominent in my mind this week; through an error in record keeping, I spent this weekend doing something I thought I was doing next weekend, and it was only a chance double-checking of arrangements on thursday that showed up my mistake. And over the course of the weekend I've been reminded what difference a second or two can make in a very real life and limb sense. As a result of this, over the weekend I've had plenty of exercise and compared with the other day I mentioned, I'm surprised to find the scales showing the lightening effects of fluid loss and a small amount of muscle toning and getting on the scales before I had my dinner, but again timing does something that looks like something else. This evening I've failed to buy something on ebay, something that would have been a bargain at that price but which is something I have no real imminent need for, and which I don't have lots of spare cash for at the moment. Beaten by someone using a snipe tool, it's timing again. On the plus side, this does leave me in a better position to take advantage of what difference timing can make financially, if you can hold your nerve and wait for the sales. Yesterday and today I've had the unexpectedly early opportunity to try out the high tech trousers this tag relates to in the great outdoors, and though I'm holding out for further reductions, a second pair at that price would still be a worthy investment.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_