Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Food For Thought

It seems like longer ago than that I was just talking about food. A combination of the factors of cutting down on cake and chocolate, trying to eat more fruit and drink more water, along with a weekend of unexpectedly heavy exercise instead of the bottle of wine that was otherwise looming seem to have wrought a miraculous change. I've felt the difference in my legs cycling to and from work this week, and there was defintely a bit more power there than a couple of weeks ago. So yesterday I stepped on the scales to see what they said, and was staggered at the suggestion of that much variation in weight over such a short period. It would be easy to take that for granted, but what I really want to keep in mind is that just as eating high volumes of refined sugar products is a habit I picked up rather than a nutritional requirement, so the extra salad, vegetables and eating meals rather than snacks can become a habit.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_