Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Way That I Live

Oooh, it's been a busy week, culminating in a twelve hour sleep last night. Over the last few days I've been watching some live acts of arguably major historical importance that I'd never seen before, and I've also renewed my acquaintance with a singer and a band who I first saw in 1988 and 1989 respectively; one I knew I'd missed, one I hadn't expected to enjoy as much as I did. So it's good to find I can still be pleasantly surprised, and that I haven't got so entrenched in my opinions that I can't tell what I'm seeing. On which note, here's evidence of some of what I've not been doing this week. For nobody's benefit in particular, here's the proof of how hair colours can vary in the same patch of skin, and how it's possible for neither of those to be ginger. Not making any particular point, obviously.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Heh heh - thanks for that. That's the joy of the internet, proper honesty. But even though it's now long enough to have started getting a bit softer, it won't be there much longer.
 
Hahaha!

That's you told, then, with grooming tips in textspeak.

Now, are you saying that someone's suggested you might have a touch of ginger about your beard. What sort of dreadful person would suggest such a think? snigger
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_