Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pillow Talk

I'm feeling a bit more like myself this afternoon after a weekend of not going anywhere or doing much. I got twelve hours of sleep on friday night and the same again on saturday night, so I obviously needed it, but what I didn't need was to then be unable to sleep and not get my head down till about 4 on monday morning.

It seems funny to be suffering from feeling too tired after too much sleep, but the amusement wore off pretty rapidly! Today I'm mostly back to what is normal for me, but already looking forward to sunday and not having to get up. And I've a couple of books to read so maybe I can get back into the habit of reading. Not before time.


Comments:
Back to normal just in time to start the cycle again at the weekend, then ...
 
Now I am impressed - this is the magic mystery post that got lost in the ether, as it was supposed to be here from 10-Jan-2006 16:44 - I just checked.

Funny thing, technology!

But yeah, fair point. Saturday will require an early start one way or the other, so I should aim to be up before noon on sunday in order to avoid this cycle repeating next week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_