Tuesday, January 03, 2006

One Year On - Happy Birthday!

It would appear that today is the first anniversary of this blog, that was quick!

I've had a couple of pleasant surprises in recent days, including an email out of the blue from someone I used to know who saw a news story and (correctly) guessed that I might have been involved, and I've come up with a couple of intriguing plans for the next year or two, so everything's looking pretty interesting.

Nothing lasts forever and I appreciate what I've got while it's here - and so it is I'm back on the bike and enjoying riding to work once again. If I could share some of my happiness and good fortune around, I would but maybe the best I can do is to wish you well for the new year, and hope that you can find a few things to look forward to in your own near future.


Comments:
Is it a birthday or a bloggiversary?
 
Bloggiversary would appear to be exactly the right term!
 
of course nosey old me is wondering what news story you were involved in.
I guess I'll just have to keep on wondering!

Happy new year.
 
It was only a small local thing you would never have seen by chance, but I can say it was more of a good thing than a bad thing, at least as far as my involvement goes.

That's the joy of the flat news period between Christmas and New Year - an awful lot of things suddenly become "newsworthy" when they would otherwise pass entirely without comment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_