Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tis The Season To Be..?

I'm trying to keep my end of year summary navel-gazing to a minimum - I've done plenty already this year. But the timing is right right now, and while I will probably be exchanging greetings cards with my near neighbours, that may be as far as my joining in with seasonal festivities goes. As for the events of the past year, there's a couple of things I'd undo given the choice, and a couple of bridges I'd like to attempt to rebuild in some small way, given the chance. But dialogue takes two, and there comes a time to start wondering whether I'm making a nuisance of myself rather than actually achieving anything. That said, in the next couple of days I'll be away and though I won't get to see as many of the people who've been part of this year as I would like, I will be pleased to see anyone who is around. I've had some significant times that might not have happened but for the assistance of certain people, and I appreciate the efforts made on my behalf at various times. And whether I see you or not, I'd just like to wish you the very best of the season, and I hope you get to enjoy whatever you spend it doing.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_