Monday, December 26, 2005

So There It Was, Merry Christmas

I had a lovely productive day, largely due to the generous sponsorship of the phrase 'I know I've seen it in the last month, so where the blinking flip have I put it?' So my house is now a good 18 hours cleaner than it was when I last posted, I've had the shelves out, I've dealt with a load of paper to be recycled and it now looks like a far more manageable collection remains, I've filed four months worth of bills and paperwork and I’ve just scanned a load more prints from my slightly better organised collection. Of course this level of activity is unlikely to be sustained, which is why it’s very much a case of needing to strike while the iron’s hot, and while I have a little time on my hands. And on that activity note, I’m pleasantly surprised by the number of additional visitors here due to a tiny remark someone made elsewhere. It’s good to know I have that many friends – thanks, and enjoy the rest of the festivities.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_