Thursday, December 08, 2005

Shopping Days To Go (* Edited)

It's been a long time since I visited a dentist and paid with cash - the state of my teeth is a saga in its own right - but yesterday I had my first visit to my relatively newly opened friendly local neighbourhood NHS dentist. Great service, I'm impressed. Given I have holiday to use up, I took the whole day off, and fitted a small lie-in and trips to a couple of local shops and a big out of town retail park around the dentistry. I had a couple of things in mind, notably the sparkly plum coloured top that called out to me from the rack when I saw it a couple of weeks ago, but other than that and the shoes, I either failed to be hugely inspired or succeeded in limiting my spending depending on your point of view. I'm really pleased with how well the top goes with the lighter coloured skirt I got in the summer, and after an hour in the shoes I was happier with them too. Leaving aside a momentary flash of potential personal difficulty - I expect nothing to come of it, but you never know - it was a pretty good day. I tried to find somewhere with a bit more light so I could get some slightly more colour realistic shots. Above - the new top with visible sparkliness, and the skirt for good measure, and below - new shoes.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_