Saturday, December 03, 2005

Rationalisation

Time for a bit of housekeeping - my set of pictures from last week's commute in the snow has probably tipped the balance and now with a couple of flickr accounts, blogs and a host of yahoo photos floating around, it's a very good time to try and bring it all a bit closer together. At the same time, getting involved in a rather heated exchange of views yesterday reminds me that just because things are pretty settled in my own life, that's no reason to lay everything wide open. So, I think I can get rid of one flickr account and consolidate some of my yahoo photos into the remaining flickr account while keeping up the more personal commentary here, and the identifying pictures of me elsewhere. Some cross-over is inevitable, and I know I could make it really simple by putting everything in the one place, but yesterday's events are a nice pointer that my policy of keeping the identifying details hidden while sharing the more personal information does give me the degree of anonymity that keeps me comfortable with discussing things freely, and I'm not prepared to give that up lightly. That said, I appreciate you stopping by, and I'd be happy to expand on anything you see here.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_