Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Second Time Around

Last night was the second time I've seen The Posies this year, but the first in a non-festival own gig situation.

They were quite outstanding in a way I can't begin to do justice to here, but to give an impression of just how far beyond the ordinary they were, it's enough to say that it's the only time I've seen Darth Vader playing air guitar this year.

* I've since been told by someone who knows what the before look was like, that my hair does appear to have become just a little lighter so I can only assume the spray that was put on prior to blow-drying it had some effect in the heat. I've never yet colour treated my hair, but the idea has recently crossed my mind for the first time, so I'm ruling nothing out!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_