Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Saturday Night Fever

And now for something completely different. Freshly and repeatedly reminded by the many splendours of Strictly Come Dancing, I find myself increasingly getting the urge to return to the dance floor. Learning to dance is undoubtedly the hardest thing I've ever done and still stuck with despite finding myself anything but a natural. Well, just how much expressive latin rhythm do you reckon an uptight white boy from the south coast of England starts off with? Several years of weekly salsa meant I ended up with more grooves than a box of vinyl records, but I'd be lying if I said it was easy. So, lest I forget, and as reminder to myself to get to it, here are my dancing shoes, complete with not to be worn outside smooth soles for easy spinning on the spot.
Comments:
And I thought you were Welsh!
 
No more so than you are French!
 
touché!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_