Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

I've been going through some stuff to dig out some of my other snow pictures to put somewhere else. And having got very cold fingers dealing with a puncture this morning (and having another to deal with shortly) I was reminded of how the true delights of winter commuting await me. This two shots are from a route I don't use much these days, but provide a picturesque illustration of why I ought to think about reverting to that route soon instead of mixing it with drivers on the icy roads. But while I am out there, I need to make sure I'm seen, and I like this picture for its confirmation that I'm not invisible from the back.
Comments:
is there already snow in the UK?!
 
Not quite yet, but it can only be a matter of time.

The snow pictures are from a couple of years ago, and I'm getting the feeling that this winter is indeed going to be on the severe side.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_