Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Shopper

Looks like just another tie front cardigan, right? Even if I'm shopping for, say, a new album by a band I love on the day it's released, I'll still go round every record shop in town to check that it's in stock everywhere and how it's priced before walking back to whichever shop had it cheaper. And I don't believe I have ever walked in somewhere, had something catch my eye and make me think 'oh, I'll have that!' to the point where I almost turned round and picked one up to head for the till. It would seem fair to suggest my occasional difficulties with shopping seem to be evaporating rapidly these days, and this and other internet places where such things exist just as things rather than as *special*big*deal* things have made a big difference to that. So thanks! The detail below may show the discrete sparkle in the thread a little bit better - it was definitely that little twinkle that caught my eye as I walked by it. Took me by surprise, I can tell you, but definitely a pleasant surprise.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_