Monday, October 31, 2005

What Happened Th-hair?

I've been getting my hair cut at the same place for a good eight or nine years, for as long as I've been living in this city, anyway. I've been increasingly less satisfied with the cuts I've been getting there recently - someone moved on a couple of years ago, and it's never been the same since. Nevertheless I've kept going there, it's relatively cheap and they can usually fit me in at short notice. Today they couldn't fit me in, and a momentary fit of decisiveness and spontaneity saw my trying somewhere else. Yes, I spent more money, but for how many times a year I get my hair cut that's not such a major concern. and I'm really pleased with what's been done to it. Ropey 72dpi pictures aren't going to show an awful lot, but you get the idea - it certainly wasn't a scalping!
Comments:
is that your natural colour, it's lovely. Looks in great condition too.
 
Thanks :-)

It's all fully naturally natural, although a proper blow-dry makes the world of difference.

Given how much I have it tied back -that's a lot of hair to have flying loose when I'm on my bike for a start - and the fact it also gets plaited on a frequent basis, it is tricky to keep it in the best possible condition.

So yes, I'm very happy with that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_